Heat Pump Replacement In Wausau, Weston, Schofield, WI, And Surrounding Areas
If your heat pump is outdated, inefficient, or requires repair, it may be time to consider replacing it. Heat pumps are crucial for keeping your home comfortable year-round, so it’s essential to choose a reliable and experienced company for the job. Lyon Heating and Cooling LLC have been providing high-quality heat pump replacement services to residents of Wausau, Weston, Schofield, WI, and the surrounding areas for four decades. Call us at (715) 551-2195 to schedule your service today.
When you choose us for heat pump replacement, you can rest assured that you’re getting the best service. We’ll work with you to find the best replacement heat pump for your home, and install it quickly and efficiently. We’re committed to your satisfaction, and will ensure that your new heat pump is running efficiently.
When Should You Consider Replacing Your Old Heat Pump?
There are a few signs that it might be time to replace your old heat pump:
- Inconsistent Temperature: Heat pumps move heat from one place to another. If your heat pump is having trouble maintaining a consistent temperature in your home, it’s time for a replacement.
- Hike in Energy Consumption: If your energy bills are gradually increasing, it could be due to an inefficient heat pump. Replacing your old heat pump with a new, more efficient model can help you save money on energy bills.
- Frequent Repairs: Heat pumps typically last for about 10-15 years. If your heat pump unit needs repairs frequently, it’s probably time to replace it.
- Humidity Issues: Heat pumps maintain an adequate moisture level in your home. If you experience an increase in humidity, it could be due to a failing heat pump. You can contact our technician to diagnose the problem or for the heat pump replacement in Wausau, WI.
- Poor Performance: If your heat pump isn’t heating or cooling your home as well as it used to, it may be time for a replacement. A new heat pump will provide better performance and improve your home’s comfort level.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, call Lyon Heating and Cooling LLC. We’ll be happy to provide you with a free consultation and help you find the best heat pump replacement for your home.
What Does Our Heat Pump Replacement Include?
Heat pump replacement usually includes the following steps:
- Choosing the Suitable Heat Pump Unit for your Home: Our technicians will help you select a heat pump that is the correct size for your home and meets your budget.
- Installing the New Heat Pump Unit: Our experienced technicians will install your new heat pump quickly and efficiently.
- Testing the New Heat Pump Unit: Our technicians will ensure that your new heat pump is functioning correctly before we leave.
- Cleaning Up after Ourselves: Our technicians will clean up any debris from the installation process.
- Providing You With A Warranty on Our Workmanship: We’re confident in and back up our services with a warranty.
Heat pump replacement is complex, but Lyon Heating and Cooling LLC are up for the task. We have the experience and expertise to meet your expectations. Call us at (715) 551-2195 to schedule your heat pump replacement in Wausau, WI.