Water Heater Repair In Wausau, Weston, Schofield, WI, And Surrounding Areas
When it comes to water heater repair in Wausau, Weston, Schofield, WI, and surrounding areas, there is only one company you can trust – Lyon Heating and Cooling LLC. We have expertise in water heater replacement and repair, and we always ensure that the job is done right the first time. We understand the importance of having a functioning water heater, which is why we offer quick water heater repair services. Call us at (715) 551-2195 today to learn more about our water heater services.
With our professionals on the job, you won’t have to worry about your water heater system.
Common Issues With The Water Heater
There are a few common issues that can occur with the water heater. These include:
- Leaking Water from the Tank: A water heater can leak for a number of reasons, such as a loose drain valve or a crack in the tank. If you notice water leaking from the water tank or find large water puddles around the water heater, it is important to fix this problem before it gets worse.
- Not Enough Hot Water: If you notice that the water heater is not producing enough hot water, or the water temperature is not as hot as it used to be, this could be a sign of a problem with the pilot light or thermostat in the water heating unit.
- Making Strange Sounds: When you hear strange sounds from the water heater such as hissing, crackling, or popping. These noises could be a sign of sediment buildup or a problem with the heating element.
- Rust-Colored Water: If you notice that the water coming from the water heater is rust-colored, this could be a sign of corrosion in the tank. The problem should be fixed as soon as possible to avoid further damage to the water heater. Call our technicians immediately for water heater repair in Wausau, WI.
- Unpleasant Odor: If you notice a pungent or rotten egg odor coming from the water heater, this could be a sign of bacteria in the water. It can be fixed by draining and flushing the water heater.
Reasons To Repair Your Water Heater In Time
- To Avoid Water Damage: Water heaters can leak, and if the leak is not fixed in time, it could lead to water damage in your home. Water damage is expensive to repair, and leads to mold growth.
- To Avoid Property Damage: If the water heater is not working efficiently, it could cause property damage. For example, if the water heater is not producing enough hot water, this could lead to pipes freezing and bursting.
- To Save Money: Water heater repair is usually cheaper than water heater replacement. If you wait too long to repair the water heater, it could lead to more expensive problems that could have been avoided.
If you are in need of water heater repair in Wausau, Weston, Schofield, WI, and surrounding areas, call Lyon Heating and Cooling LLC today at (715) 551-2195. Our trained technicians are always on standby to help you troubleshoot and repair your water heater.